On this page, you will find useful feeds from parentINFO, produced by CEOP and The Parent Zone.
ParentINFO is a new service, providing parents and carers with expert information to help build children's wellbeing and resilience.
Below is a recent article about Minecraft:
The RSS feed below will update regularly with useful information
Useful information for Parents, from CEOP and The Parent Zone
- Digital resilience: a parent's guide
Parent Info’s partner organisation, Parent Zone, began the conversation about the importance of prom…
- WhatsApp: a guide for parents and carers
Teenagers love WhatsApp – as do a lot of parents. Here's what you need to know about it...
- The 5 digital parenting rules that REALLY matter
There’s a lot of advice out there but here's what every parent needs to know about online safety.
- Safer Internet Day 2017: a parent's guide
All you need to know about the global initiative that encourages safe internet use.
- What does Ofcom do to protect your child?
How the communications regulator tackles harmful or inappropriate material.
- Think critically!
Advice on how to help your child learn to question what they see or hear online.
- Connected toys: not just child’s play
Advice on the security risks of smart toys that talk to the internet.
- PEGI games ratings explained
Video games ratings explained in full.
- Your 5 favourite Parent Info articles
A selection of the most popular articles that you have looked at in our first year.
- Having a positive digital footprint
Top tips on how to help your child make their online presence work for them.
Your Child's Digital Footprint