On this page, you will find useful feeds from parentINFO, produced by CEOP and The Parent Zone.
ParentINFO is a new service, providing parents and carers with expert information to help build children's wellbeing and resilience.
Below is a recent article about Minecraft:
The RSS feed below will update regularly with useful information
Useful information for Parents, from CEOP and The Parent Zone
- Boys and body image: it’s (not) different for girls
Recent research shows that boys today also feel under pressure to look a certain way. How can parent…
- How can your child deal with in-game bullying?
Expert advice on how to cope with this common form of cyberbullying.
- What should I say to my child when…?
Advice on how to talk to your children about traumatic events.
- The new blended family parenting rules
Advice on how to be an effective parent or step parent within a blended family.
- Stigma and mental health: a parent’s guide
Natasha Devon, the government’s Mental Health Champion for Schools, offers advice on how to help you…
- Pokémon Go - a parent's guide
Everything you need to know about the popular smartphone game, including parental concerns and safet…
- Making Snapchat work for you
How to be a bit more careful, and a bit better informed, when using Snapchat.
- Snapchat – what to do if you’re worried
Does the fact that photos disappear from Snapchat make it completely safe to use? If things do go wr…
- Snapchat FAQs
What do you need to know about Snapchat?
- Instagram – what are the issues?
Some tips on responsible – and safe – use of Instagram.
Your Child's Digital Footprint
- Five rights to change the internet
There is deep concern about the impact the internet is having on families, especially on children an…
- Selfies: the good, the bad and the downright irritating
91% of teens have taken a selfie. Should parents be worried or are they just harmless fun?